The Office of Event Services is responsible for all events at Canisius College that are not religious, academic, or athletic in nature. The Student Employee will help the professional staff to ensure that all events run smoothly. The student will help manage the operational needs and requirements for these events by providing support within the Office for day-to-day operations and event production.
A Student Employee for the Office of Event Services will assist in the following:
- Become familiar with all office procedures.
- May be responsible for opening and/or closing the office.
- Provide customer service to the campus community as well as outside clients.
- Answer phone calls and use the copier, fax machine, and printer.
- Look at the event schedule and review what events will be taking place during that shift.
- Complete setups for events in a variety of buildings on the Canisius College campus.
- Doing a setup may entail moving tables, chairs, and media.
For more information please contact our office at (716) 888-2180.