- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Online Programs
- Summer Session
- Academic Schools
- Research Institutes
- Academic Affairs
- Griff 101 – First-Year Experience Program
- Community Based Learning
- Assessment at Canisius
- Ignatian Scholarship Day
- New Program Committee
- Institutional Learning Goals & Objectives
- Academic Calendar
- Core Curriculum
- Academic Integrity
Everything faculty and assessment committees will need to begin, implement, and continue assessment activities that will improve student learning.
Bloom's Taxonomy and action verbs
- View a nicely formatted grid that matches action verbs with Bloom's Taxonomy of learning from Ohlone College.
- View an interactive graphic depiction of the taxonomy and the verbs related to learning goals from University of Iowa.
- View a web-based grid that matches action verbs with Bloom's Taxonomy and that suggests possible Learning Goals in a variety of disciplines and domains.
- View a chapter from Emerging Perspectives on Learning, Teaching, and Technology on application of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- View a guide to Composing Effective Student Learning Outcome Statements.
Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATS)
- From Winona State University: view a comprehensive list of rubric models from across all disciplines.