Canisius Earning Excellence Program (CEEP)
The Canisius Earning Excellence Program (CEEP) is an exciting learning and earning opportunity that pair students with Canisius faculty or off-campus supervisors for educationally rewarding experiences. These positions of excellence are more intellectually demanding, more likely to create genuine learning for the student, more closely related to a career or scholarly field, and more directly related to faculty research than most work opportunities on campus.
Some examples of assignments can include:
- Science lab research assistants on faculty research projects
- Independent library or electronic research
- Abstract and bibliography work for humanities or social sciences professors
- Text editors for scholarly articles
- Statistics and computer graphics work
- Running of subjects and collection of research protocols
- Survey construction and analysis of results
- Independent student research directed by a faculty member
- College self-study work or institutional research managed by a senior administrator
- Case study compilation for a business course
- Report writing or drafting
- Translation to and from a foreign language
Undergraduate students with a 3.25 cumulative average may apply for CEEP. For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
The 2013-2014 CEEP online application process begins Monday, February 4, 2013 and will end on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.