Canisius offers quality academic programs taught by faculty who are leaders in their fields. More than 125 majors, minors and special programs through the College of Arts & Sciences, the Richard J. Wehle School of Business, and the School of Education and Human Services provide many exciting options for career preparation or higher-level educational pursuits. Classes are offered in state-of-the-art campus facilities and in out-of-class settings through exciting field study and internship opportunities.
Canisius College is accredited by numerous national organizations, including:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - AACSB -International (Business Administration Program)
- The American Chemical Society
- The Council for Education of the Deaf (Deaf Education Program)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- The National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (all School of Education and Human Services programs)
- The Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (Athletic Training)
These accreditations serve as a testimonial to the excellent quality of a Canisius education, which prepares students to become leaders in their professions, their communities and their service to humanity.