Take the next step to advance your career at Canisius.
Canisius College has a reputation for academic excellence. Consistently ranked in the top 20 colleges in the northeast, Canisius has been helping students excel to the top of their professional fields for more than 140 years. Our innovative programs, flexible graduate schedules and focus on real-world experience prepare students for success in a competitive job market.
Excellence at Canisius
Request information to the right to learn more about why we are Western New York’s premier private institution.
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 3 national accreditations in education, business and counseling
- 40,000 alumni around the world
- 35+ graduate degree and certificate programs
- 7 nationally ranked online programs
- 9 out of 10 students participate in internship or practical experiences in their career fields
- The only one-year MBA program in Western New York
- 100% of students pass the NYS written teaching exam in adolescence and childhood education programs
Canisius is accredited by top national accrediting organizations, including:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International
- The National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Council for the Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about the graduate programs at Canisius College.