Wednesday and Thursday, May 8-9, 2013
2 pm – 7 pm
We invite you to join us for an Express Admissions Day on May 8-9 and start your graduate studies as early as May 13 or May 20.
Admissions counselors will be available to review your application materials and answer your questions about the admissions process and our academic programs. Just provide the items below and we’ll provide an admission decision the same day (or soon after for programs requiring additional review).
To take advantage of this opportunity, please be sure to bring the following items:
- A completed graduate application including the essay section. We encourage you to complete the online application prior to your appointment but you may also download the application from our forms web page.
- Unofficial copies of all undergraduate transcripts. Official copies are required but may be provided later as a condition of your admission.
- Other items required by your program.
- School of Education and Human Services and Office of Professional Studies programs require 2 letters of recommendation
- Business and Communication & Leadership programs require the GMAT/GRE Note: provisional acceptance to start the summer term may be allowed for a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Canadian candidates should also bring documentation needed to complete the Certificate of Finance (COF) Form.
To schedule an appointment for an Express Admissions Day call 716-888-2545, complete the graduate visit form online (mention Express Admissions in the comment box), or simply walk into the Graduate Admissions Office from 2-7 pm on May 8-9.