Canisius College Transfer Priority Consideration Application
Completing this application guarantees you certain advantages when you apply to Canisius. Your perks include ... a waived application fee and automatic consideration for scholarships up to $12,000 per year! You may also apply through the Common Application.
The following materials are required to apply for transfer admission to Canisius:
- An official college transcript for each college you have attended.
- An essay of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice.
- A completed Transfer Recommendation form.
- An official high school transcript if you have less than 24 college credits.
- If you are applying to our School of Education and have previously taken the SAT or ACT, you will be required to provide those scores.
Please complete the application below. Before hitting "submit", please print the screen to obtain your copy of the application.
Thank you for completing the Priority Consideration Transfer Application. Once you click the "submit" button you will be taken to the last portion of the application, your signature to certify the information which you have provided is true. Once the signature page is received, we will begin processing your application.