- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Financial Aid
- Downloadable Forms
- Open House
The following materials are required to apply for transfer admission to Canisius:
- A completed paper or online institutional application, or the Common Application.
- An official college transcript for each college you have attended.
- An essay of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice.
- A completed Transfer Recommendation form.
- If you have not completed 24 or more credit hours at the university level you are required to submit an official high school transcript or secondary school record.
All application materials should be sent to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208-1098