Are you a high school junior or senior looking to take college courses before you graduate?
Consider the Explore Canisius program, which enables you to take up to ten college courses between your junior and senior years of high school for only a fraction of the tuition cost. Here are some of the key benefits:
Get first-hand college experience with real college professors on a real college campus.
- Tuition is $300 per course plus books
- One-on-one academic advisement
- Access to all support services available to full-time Canisius students
- Complete some Canisius majors in three years, including communication studies, criminal justice, English, political science, psychology and several others**
How to Apply
- Complete and return the Explore Canisius Application.
- Send in an official copy of your high school transcript along with any standardized tests you have taken (SAT, ACT, PSAT or PLAN).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school counselor.
Students will be considered for the Explore Canisius Program with a high school average of at least B or better. Standardized test scores and letters of recommendation will also be considered. Students may also submit an essay expressing their interest in the program.
Submit all materials to:
Office of Admissions
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
If you have any questions about the Explore Canisius program please contact us by calling the Admissions Office at 716-888-2200.