International Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- A completed paper online institutional application, or the Common Application, including the school counselor recommendation form.
- Copy of passport biographical page
- Submit your secondary school transcripts with an English translation. These transcripts must be originals, or copies certified by your school.
- Proof of English Language proficiency (see below)
- If you have attended a college or university please submit transcripts with English translations.
- Students will also need to submit the Certification of Finances form, accompanied by supporting official bank statements, or other official scholarship or loan verification. These documents are required for I-20 creation. Applicants can wait until they are accepted to submit COF form and bank documents. For an example for how to complete form click here
|TOEFL||79 IBT or 550 PBT|
|SAT||Critical reading section of 500+|
Students from Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are waived from the language proficiency requirement.
For Graduate Admissions requirements international students should refer to the individual graduate programs. For a list of graduate programs click here