- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Financial Aid
- Downloadable Forms
You can start the process right now by submitting your application online. Or you may print the International Undergraduate Admissions Application (FORM).
Please send the following documents with your application:
- Your secondary school transcripts with an English translation. These transcripts must be originals, or copies certified by your school.
- Any official college or university transcripts with English translations.
- Will we also need you to submit the transcripts to an accredited transcript evaluation service. Some options are:
- SAT or TOEFL scores (if English is not your native language).
- The STEP Eiken and IELTS tests are also recognized.