Alumni Association Board of Directors
The Canisius College Alumni Association Board of Directors assists the college, and specifically the Office of Alumni Engagement, in achieving its mission to engage alumni in direct and meaningful ways in order to develop a long-term relationship between alumni and alma mater.
- The board year runs from July 1 – June 30.
- Terms are three years.
- Members can serve up to two successive terms.
- Responsibilities are conducive to fit the busy schedules of working professionals.
- Board members may participate in meetings via telephone .
- The board primarily achieves its goals through the work of its committees.
- Each year, the board recognizes students, faculty and alumni with various awards.
- Nominate an alumnus for the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- The board elects new members in April.
- Those considering board membership should contact the Alumni Office at (716) 888-2700.
Michael J. Ball '95 Deputy Director, Empire State Development, WNY Region
Domenico M. Berardi '89 DDS Doctor of Dental Surgery
Nicholas Fiume '01 Senior Manager, Deloitte and Touche, LLP
John Lambert '70, Owner, Marketing Solutions, Toronto, ON
Clare (Manuel) Lindauer-Dean '85 CSE Chairperson, Buffalo Public Schools
Erin E. Lingle '01, MS '04 Physical Education/ Health Teacher, Septima P. Clark Corporate Academy
Second Vice President
Mark J. Manuele '92 Asst. Vice President/ Portfolio Underwriter II, First Niagara Bank
Janelle A. Minor '04, MS '06 Assistant Director of Residence Life, Buffalo State College
Mary Perna Greenwald, CFP '84, MBA '96 Financial Advisor, The Perna Greenwald Group
Susan M. (Colmerauer) Polvino '82 Vice President- Investment Research, Citigroup Inc.
Jeffrey M. Priore '83 Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo
Lisa M. (Campieri) Pugliese '89 Director, Office of Public Housing, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
David M. Schofield '70 Owner, Schofield Photo, Belmar, NJ
Immediate Past President
James P. Schofield MS '73 Retired School Counselor
Kathleen M. Sellers '94 Asst. Vice President and Counsel, Charles J. Sellers & Co., Inc.
Jennifer L. (Johnson) Smith '91, MBA '93 Clinical Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology WNY, Inwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Detra M. Trueheart '99 Life Coach/ Speaker/ Consultant, TrueheartSpeaks Enterprises
Pauline C. Will '93 Attorney/Partner, Watson & Bennett
First Vice President
Ann Woloszynski '90, MBA '94 Vice President, Risk Management, M&T Bank
Rachel L. Flammer Director of Alumni Engagement
Brock J. Wilkinson '14 Student Representative, USA President