Alumni Association Board of Directors
The Canisius College Alumni Association Board of Directors assists the college, and specifically the Office of Alumni Engagement, in achieving its mission to engage alumni in direct and meaningful ways in order to develop a long-term relationship between alumni and alma mater.
- The board year runs from July 1 – June 30
- Three year terms
- Members can serve up to two successive terms
- Responsibilities are conducive to fit the busy schedules of working professionals
- Board members may participate in meetings via telephone
- The board primarily achieves its goals through the work of its committees
- Each year, the board recognizes students, faculty and alumni with various awards
- The board elects new members in April
- Those considering board membership should contact the Alumni Office at (716) 888-2700
Ann Woloszynski '90, MBA '94, President
Mark J. Manuele '92, First Vice President
Nicholas Fiume '01, Second Vice President
Jennifer S. Farrell '98, Immediate Past President
Michael J. Ball '95, Deputy Director, Empire State Development, WNY Region
Judy A. (Trybuszkiewicz) Bassanello '83, Senior Vice President, Citigroup Inc.
Domenico M. Berardi '89, DDS, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Joseph P. Heins '07, Associate, Phillips, Lytle LLP
Michael S. Hofer '08, MBA '10, Financial Analysis Officer, First Niagara Financial Group
Edward J. Kelley '08, Derivatives Clearing Analyst, Citigroup
James E. Knight '83, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Realty USA
Clare (Manuel) Lindauer-Dean '85, CSE, Chairperson, Buffalo Public Schools
Michael J. Masucci Jr. '07, Strategic Account Manager, Future Electronics
Ellen S. (Luetze) Musialowski '08, Accounting Manager, Prazair, Inc
Susan M. (Colmerauer) Polvino '82, Vice President- Investment Research, Citigroup Inc.
Jeffrey M. Priore '83, Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo
Lisa M. (Campieri) Pugliese '89, Director, Office of Public Housing, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Kathleen M. Sellers '94, Asst. Vice President and Counsel, Charles J. Sellers & Co., Inc.
Steven P. Siffringer '94, Specialty Sales Representative, Grifols Theraputics Inc.
Jennifer L. (Johnson) Smith '91, MBA '93, Clinical Sales Specialist, Gastroenterology WNY, Inwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Pauline C. Will '93, Attorney/Partner, Watson & Bennett
Jack Wujcik '70, Retired Teacher, Adjunct, Genesee Community College
Brock J. Wilkinson '14, Student Representative, USA President