The Canisius Fund
Be the Spark to Our Students' Flames
The 2015-16 Canisius Fund campaign began on June 1. This year we are celebrating the impact of donors’ gifts with a theme centered on a quote by St. Ignatius Loyola: “Go forth and set the world on fire.”
Annual gifts to the Canisius Fund – from alumni, parents, and friends - help make a Canisius education possible by providing essential funding for tuition assistance and scholarships, academic and athletic excellence and programs that strengthen our Jesuit educational mission. By making a Canisius education possible, you ignite a fire in each of our students to go forth and make a difference in the world.
We hope you will be the spark to our students’ flames by making a gift to the Canisius Fund or a designation of your choice during our 2015-16 annual campaign.
When you make a gift this year, you may allocate your contribution to any of the following initiatives:
- The Canisius Fund provides unrestricted support to areas that will have the greatest impact on our students - from scholarships and programming to library books and lab equipment.
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance for Students allows us to make a Canisius education available to the best and brightest students, regardless of financial circumstances.
- Campus Ministry helps us engage students, alumni, faculty and staff in service that will allow us to grow in faith and have that faith be reflected in action.
- The Blue & Gold Fund provides the resources to build a sustainable, winning athletic program that attracts and develops exceptional student athletes.
- The John J. Hurley '78 Presidential Discretionary Fund gives the president access to resources to seize opportunities and support initiatives that promote our mission to be men and women for others.
For more information, please contact the Canisius Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (716) 888-2712 or 1-800-201-4952.