Alumni & Friends
All gifts to Canisius support student needs. Those who give $1,000 or more become members of the Leadership Society. This select group supports the college in monumental ways.
Members of the Leadership Society have helped propel the college to new levels of excellence that include:
- The introduction of 12 new academic programs, including five majors and four online programs.
- Increased acceptance rates for students seeking advanced degree – nine out of 10 graduates who apply are accepted into law school and medical schools.
- More honors for the accounting program—CPA exam results for 2012 graduates rank us No. 2 in New York State.
- The purchase and renovation of Science Hall, a state-of-the-art and newly opened center for interdisciplinary science.
Qualifications for Membership
Donors must reach the appropriate gift level by May 31 to qualify for membership in the Leadership Society. All gifts within the fiscal year are included in a donor's total.
Leadership Society Benefits:
- Personal thank you from Canisius president John J. Hurley
- Invitation to annual Leadership Society Cocktail Reception
- Prominent listing in our annual report
- Special consideration for on and off campus events
For more information about the Leadership Society, please contact the Canisius Fund office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 888-2712.