In the Jesuit tradition of St. Ignatius Loyola, Canisius College calls students to “Go forth and set the world on fire.”
The undergraduate, graduate and professional programs at Canisius are distinguished by learning experiences that transform the mind and spirit, and engage students in the classroom and beyond. Our Jesuit tradition fosters a commitment to excellence, service and leadership in a global society.
Leadership Society gifts help provide this inspiring education. By making a Canisius education possible, you ignite a fire in each of our students to make a true difference in the world.
Those who give $1,000* or more become members of the Leadership Society. Please consider joining the Leadership Society today. This year's annual campaign runs until May 31, 2017.
Qualifications for Membership
Donors must reach the appropriate gift level by May 31 to qualify for membership in the Leadership Society. All gifts within the fiscal year are included in a donor's total.
Chairman's Circle - $25,000 or more
1870 Founder's Club - $10,000 - $24,999
Peter Canisius Fellow - $5,000 - $9,999
President's Council Benefactor - $2,500 - $4,999
President's Council Member - $1,000 - $2,499
Young Alumni Membership Levels*
*Based on undergraduate class years
One and two years since graduation - $100
Three to five years since graduation - $250
Six to eight years since graduation - $500
Nine and ten years since graduation - $750
Annual membership at any level may be paid monthly.
Leadership Society Benefits:
As a member of the Leadership Society, you receive special communications and premier seating at college events. You are a Canisius insider with opportunities for involvement. You have exclusive access to college's resources. Benefits include:
- Exclusive news about important college developments
- Invitation to annual Leadership Society reception and special regional events
- Opportunities to meet other alumni and community leaders who share a
similar passion and commitment for Canisius
- Complimentary tickets to select men's and women's basketball games
- Complimentary tickets to our annual ArtsCanisius "Buffalo Philharmonic On
Campus" concert and invitation to member-only pre-concert reception
- Discount at the Canisius College Bookstore
- Discounted membership to the Koessler Athletic Center Fitness Facilities
- Access to Bouwhuis Library
- Preferred campus parking
- Prominent listing in donor publications
- Special consideration for on and off campus events
For more information about the Leadership Society, please contact the Canisius Fund office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 888-2712.