Anthrozoology Application Process
Admission to the Anthrozoology Master’s Program is selective and competitive. Admission is based upon the applicant’s perspective on the discipline expressed in the application material, and on evidence of past academic excellence. A previously completed bachelor’s degree (in any major discipline) is required. The ordinary expectation is a past undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher. Submission of GRE scores is recommended, but not required.
It is recognized that an applicant’s background and experiences can greatly enhance their prospects for graduate studies. Applicants are encouraged to include any relevant information and letters of reference with the application form.
Eligible students may enter the program only in Fall semesters. Applications for Fall 2014 must be received no later than February 1, 2014.
How to apply:
- Complete an application form by clicking here
- Provide one official transcript of all college work
- Have GRE scores forwarded directly from the testing service (optional)
- Submit additional information if pertinent
International students are welcome and encouraged to apply. Non-US applicants must provide:
- Certified English translations of undergraduate transcripts
- Official TOEFL score report, or other evidence of English proficiency
- Completed Certification of Finance form
The Canisius College Graduate Admissions Office will gladly assist applicants as they navigate the process.
Send all application materials to:
Graduate Admission Office – Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208