Advance Your Career in Applied Nutrition
The Master’s in Applied Nutrition program is offered in a fully online format structured to fit the busy lifestyle of working professionals. It is designed for students, practitioners and professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge in health-related fields. This program can be completed in as little as one year.
Graduates of the Master's in Applied Nutrition program will be:
- Qualified to assume leadership, management or administrative roles
- Able to conduct and comprehend dietetic research
- Able to apply current research to practice
- Gain the knowledge necessary to evaluate nutritional programs among many other acquired skills
The program will provide students with the opportunity to build upon clinical knowledge and specialize in one of three areas:
- Obesity and Eating Disorders
- Fitness and Sports Nutrition
- Business and Entrepreneurship in Nutrition
Prior Learning Assessment
The Office of Professional Studies at Canisius College acknowledges and rewards students for skills, knowledge or competencies gained through work experience.
Contact us today to learn more about our graduate programs.