Center for Professional Development
New Programs for 2015:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Introduction to Coaching
- Manager's Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability and Results
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
A 10-week management development program that cultivates a fundamental understanding of the primary functions of operations management.
Young Professionals Leadership Program
Through a series of workshops and networking events, this program will extend young professionals outside their comfort zone's in order to develop the necessary leadership and communication skills that are essential in today's business environment.
Human Resource Management
- HR - 101
- HR Breakfast Briefings
- SHRM Essentials of HR Management
- SHRM Certification Prep Course
- SHRM Global Learning System Certification Prep Course
- Strategic Planning for HR Professionals
Critical Skills Gap
When asked what skills and leadership qualities managers desire most in top level employees, there is always a common answer: effective communication, the ability to think critically, the ability to work well in teams and a sense of creativity that can inspire others.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaboration & Team Building
- Creativity & Innovation
Continuous Process Improvement
In today’s competitive marketplace, customers have more choices than ever before. If we are to keep our customers, we must continually improve our processes to be as responsive and as cost effective as possible
- Lean Principles Certificate Program
- Project Management Applied
- Project Management Certification Prep Course (PMI)
Creativity & Innovation
This program helps leaders build a capacity for creativity and innovation so that they are better able to implement innovative ideas into existing business models and future product developments.