Creating And Sustaining Employee Engagement
Seminar Leader: Michele Tucker
October 27, 2012
The engaged employee is the ideal asset to any organization. Workers who are engaged in their job are more productive, are more likely to report to work as scheduled, are more willing to cross-train and learn new things, and experience fewer performance problems. In order to succeed in the global marketplace, it is essential for companies to create an environment in which employee engagement can thrive.
Creating and Sustaining Employee Engagement will equip you and your organization with the tools and knowledge to build and maintain a workforce of loyal, committed employees who are energized and inspired to do the best job possible for your company.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Human Resources professionals
- Anyone seeking to further their knowledge and understanding of employee engagement
- Identify and understand drivers of employee engagement
- Learn how to measure and benchmark engagement levels in your organization
- Build the foundation to support an engaged workforce
- Learn useful models and tools to construct a game plan
- Create an environment of continuous improvement to empower employees
- Use career development to improve morale and create opportunities for advancement
- Manage and model positive workplace behaviors to improve the quality of working relationships
- Understand individual motivating factors in order to reward and recognize employees effectively
- Communicate and clarify organizational goals, vision, and expectations
October 27, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Canisius College Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Parkway, Suite 130
Amherst, NY 142226