Executive Leadership Series: Executive
This series of courses is designed for executives who are responsible for influencing all other employees and driving the success of the company. These individuals develop by example an environment of success that employees strive to continue.
Executives who graduate from this series emit leadership skills. They have developed a successful business philosophy based up on their experience, strengths and unique skill-set. They inspire their employees by establishing attainable goals and rewarding their employees when those goals are met. They lead people and they lead their organizations.
Interpersonal Dynamics for High Performance Executives
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: After attending this session you will have a renewed focus on how to improve performance as the result of creating more powerful and meaningful relationships. This session will provide you the following:
• An understanding and self-inspection of how others perceive your leadership strengths and areas of opportunity
• A focus on the leadership attributes required to connect and have impact on those your interact with
• Frameworks and tools that will help you better understand your audience and raise the bar on their performance through balanced feedback
Presenting at the Executive Level
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: This session is designed to provide valuable insights of how to be more confident that your communications provide the clarity and impact necessary to improve performance. As a result of this session you will have gained the information that enables:
- Confidence in your ability to deliver impactful, memorable communications
- An understanding of how to meet the needs and drive outcomes from varying audiences
Tips and tricks to help “change up” your communications and presentations
Driving Change and Innovation
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: Have you created a work environment that inspires others to seek and
implement techniques for achieving better results? In this session you will,
- Explore the elements of a work place the embraces change and promotes innovation
- Build an action plan to migrate to a more innovative environment
- Involve team members by promoting their understanding and ownership
Revitalized Strategic Planning
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: This session will focus on creating a dynamic, results-oriented strategic direction that focuses on execution. Without execution, strategic planning will be a huge waste of time, money, and energy. The course specifically focuses on creating strategic alignment in the organization through actions, resources, activities, objectives, and systems.
Group rates are available, give us a call! (716)888-8490
40% discount for ANY Buffalo Niagara Partnership Member!
Enter promo code: BNEXEC13
Canisius Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 130N
Amherst, NY 14226