Executive Leadership Series: Senior Management
Designed for professionals already well-acquainted with managerial responsibilities, managing key assignments and other staff, this series of courses helps senior management acquire the skills, status and responsibilities necessary for the highest levels of executives.
Graduates are able to lead people and drive initiatives. They understand the business environment and how to steer an organization to completing its objectives and goals. Using innate ability and skills acquired in this series, graduates will surmount challenges and become your company’s best assets.
Building Emotional Intelligence
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: This workshop will introduce participants to an emotional intelligence model that will help to develop authentic leadership capabilities. Participants will explore their own personal competencies and social competencies through self assessment, self reflection and group discussion. They will understand how to manage behaviors when interacting with others in order to develop meaningful and productive relationships.
High Impact Leadership
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: This session will provide hard-hitting lessons on how to get real results. It provides the results-focused mindsets and behaviors contained in the book, "Managers, can you hear me now?" Frank Swiatek, the seminar leader, co-authored the book with Denny Strigl, former CEO and President of Verizon Wireless.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: Take the mystery out of recruiting, managing and developing your team
members. In this session, you will:
- Start with your business or department strategy to define the behaviors and skills required for success on our teams
- Explore best practice tools and techniques for measuring and assessing these strengths in others
- Learn best practices for developing their talent through education, on the job experiences and exposure to high performing team members
Establishing A Winning Culture
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:30pm
Outcomes: This session provides you proven ways to create and lead a high performing organization by instilling a “culture of winning”. The key takeaways are:
- The invaluable link between a winning culture and your organization’s results
- How to create a sustain an environment where everyone contributes to their greatest potential
- Tools that continuously raise the bar on your organization’s leadership and measure critical outcomes
Group rates are available, give us a call! (716)888-8490
40% discount for ANY Buffalo Niagara Partnership Member!
Enter promo code: BNEXEC13
Canisius Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 130N
Amherst, NY 14226