GMAT Preparation Course
September 3 - October 5, 2013
This 30-hour preparatory course offers a comprehensive review that focuses on strengthening test-taking skills and increasing confidence by:
- Familiarizing students with question types specific to the exam<
- Teaching logical, rhetorical, and mathematical problem-solving techniques
- Teaching essential grammatical and mathematical concepts and techniques in application to real test problems<
- Identifying the specific problems posed by the exam, and analyzing common test-taking errors
- Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing
Date: September 3 - October 5, 2013
30 hours over 5 weeks on Tuesdays & Saturdays
Tuesdays: 5:00pm - 8:00pm Saturdays: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Graduate Application Essay Workshop
One of the most important components of your graduate application is the essay. This is your opportunity to set yourself apart from the hundreds of other applicants who have comparable grades and test scores. It’s also the portion of your application that admissions offices use to determine who you are as an individual and whether you would fit well within their program.
In this workshop participants will be offered comprehensive instruction in the fundamentals of a successful admissions essay, along with an individualized look at personal goals and strengths to produce a highly effective and distinctive essay.
Saturdays, 2–4 p.m.
All Classes Are Located at:
Canisius College Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Parkway, Suite 130
Amherst, NY 142226