Grant Development & Management I & II
This two part workshop is geared for: 1) individuals who wish to learn the techniques of organizing and writing proposals and implementing funded projects from both public and private funders and 2) those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills and administration skills.
The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of intense competition and limited resources as well as constructing proposals with implementation and administration in mind. This workshop is geared toward the non-profit professional rather than researcher or academic.
Participants will learn to:
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Address guidelines of public and private applications
- Understand the review process and how to organize material to address key points for reviewers
- Write winning proposals that stand out among competing submissions
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Package professional grant submissions
- Successfully manage a project once awarded through key elements of compliance
Investment: $295 per course
300 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 130
Amherst, NY 14226