HR Breakfast Briefings
A morning lecture series on the latest trending topics in human resource management
Next Session: May 15, 2014
The Center for Professional Development (CPD) is partnering with Kelly Services in a collaborative endeavor to educate and inspire those within the Human Resources community. This interactive forum connects you with HR thought leaders and industry role models to bring value added leadership to the HR community.
All HR Breakfast Briefings will run from 8am - 9am and take place at the Center for Professional Development where a continental breakfast will be provided. This program is free and open to the public! Registration is required.
Topic & Presenter Coming Soon!
May 15, 2014 from 8am - 9am
Location: Canisius College Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 130
Amherst, NY 14226
Previous HR Breakfast Briefing Topics
- Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law
- The Autonomous, Empowered and Highly Virtual Workforce
- How to Find (And Keep) STEM Talent
- Healthcare Reform/Affordable Care Act Implementation
- Talentomics - 9 Ways HR Must Adapt to Find Talent
- Inside Out – Unique Solutions to Improve your Employment Brand and Increase Awareness
- Succession Planning: The Key to Long-Term Success