Basics of Intellectual Property(IP)
A powerful new online certification program that explores the risks and opportunities of IP.
Over the past 20 years, the rapid growth in technology has affected the way organizations are doing business. Intellectual Property risks and opportunities are appearing everywhere, in every part of business, domestic and international alike.
This course will provide participants with a general understanding of several key intellectual property concepts and tactics that business and technical leaders must know to lead their companies in our rapidly changing landscape.
- Patents, patent infringement, and patent products
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure agreements, and trade secrets
- Prior art to get patents, destroy patents, and make sure patents do not destroy you
- The use of patent information for competitive intelligence
- Publications and defensive publishing
- IP ownership and related business risks
Who Should Attend:
- Corporate, Business and Technical Professionals • Sales and Marketing
- Research and Development
- Independent Inventors and Entrepreneurs • Non-IP Lawyers
- Students and Faculty
This 2.5 hour course is offered online – you will have 45 days to complete it.