Professional Leadership Series
Next Session: June 11, 2014
The Professional Leadership Series is designed for the business professional who has mastered the technical aspects of their job and is ready to take on added responsibilities and challenges within their company. Participants of this program want to know more about their companies, make effective decisions, and make a broader impact within their position.
This series has been specifically designed to be an integral part of an employee’s professional development plan through encouraging organizational development by building on existing talents of the individual. Participants will be exposed proven leadership tools, techniques, strategies, and methods to transform them into a highly effective leader who has the knowledge and tools to make a lasting impact on their organization.
Presenting at the Executive Level
June 11, 2014
Are your ideas and projects getting through to senior leaders? Here's how this one-day program can help!
- Speak, present and communicate with poise, power and persuasion
- The elements that make up a good executive presentation
- Learn to speak and to think with great clarity and purpose to emphasize key ideas
- Shape and organize your presentation to persuade and get results
- Understanding senior management decision makers
- Understanding the language of senior leaders
- What senior decision makers want from you
- How to deliver your message with power
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Influence and Negotiation Strategies
- Self-Awareness and Credibility
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Influencing Your Organization
- Talent Management
Who Should Attend
- Are new to an organization, and possibly new to the corporate experience.
- Have mastered the technical aspects of their jobs and are looking to progress beyond their current responsibilities.
- Are already acquainted with managerial responsibilities, managing key assignments and staff.
- Are responsible for influencing all other employees and driving the success of a company.
Cost: $395 per workshop
Time: Each workshop runs from 9am - 4pm
Location: Canisius College Center for Professional Development
300 Corporate Parkway, Suite 130N
Amherst, NY 14226