Youth Summer Leadership Camp
A leadership program for juniors, seniors and recent high school graduates to bridge the gap from graduation to adulthood
July 15 - 18, 2013
Whether you’re the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or a student heading off to college, leadership is the key to success in any profession or role. This innovative four-day program will find and develop each participant’s inherent leader through a variety of hands-on workshops.
These topics include:
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Covey’s 7 Habits for Effective Leadership
- Team leadership
- Morals, values, ethics for leadership
- Identify and develop the inherent leader
- Explore personal strengths and develop for real world application
- Provide leadership experiences not taught in school
- Enhance self awareness
Who Should Attend?
- High school juniors and seniors and recent graduates who are looking to improve leadership skills and explore their natural strengths
- Current student leaders who want to further develop their skills for enhanced performance both in and out of school
- Students who want to enhance success after high school in any field (employment, college, sports, entrepreneur-ism, etc.)
Date/Time: July 15 - 18, 2013
Monday - Thursday from 9am - 3pm
Location: Canisius College
2001 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14208
- Food & snacks will be provided in the morning along with lunch in the afternoon.
This fee includes all course materials and meals.