Learning Goals & Objectives
Learning Goal 1
Graduates will develop and apply processes and procedures to recognize and prevent fraudulent activity in the collection and manipulation of financial data.
- Objective A: Develop and apply tools and methods to fraud detection and prevention.
- Objective B: Appropriately use interviewing processes and develop plans for the conduct of interviews in the context of fraud detection and deterrence.
- Objective C: Explain the use of technology in auditing and fraud detection.
Learning Goal 2
Graduates will apply legal and ethical principles in decision-making in the context of fraud investigation and analysis.
- Objective A: Apply professional accounting and auditing standards to fraud-related investigative work.
- Objective B: Apply ethical values in the context of fraud detection and deterrence engagements.