MBA in Professional Accounting
Maximize Marketability with an MBA & Accounting Degree
In addition to enabling students to earn an MBA, this program makes it possible for those with undergraduate and graduate degrees in majors other than accounting to earn an accounting degree and prepare to enter the accounting profession. Students who complete the MBAPA Program meet the educational requirements to complete the New York State CPA Exam.
- Classes meet only once per week, from 6:00-9:00 p.m., throughout each 16-week semester. No classes on Fridays or weekends.
- Students choose the pace at which they proceed. In some cases, those students who wish to complete the program quickly may take some courses during the day, with the approval of the director.
- Council on Accountancy - A group of over fifty accounting professionals that works with the faculty and students.
- Internship Opportunities in public accounting firms, industry, and the government sector.
- Dual Campus - To accommodate students who commute to class from different parts of the Buffalo area, Canisius offers courses at its Main Street campus in Buffalo and the Canisius Amherst Conference Center, a suite of classrooms at 300 Corporate Parkway off Maple Road (approximately 9 miles from the main campus).
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about the graduate programs at Canisius College.