Move Your Career Forward in Just One Year
The One-Year MBA program is an integrated curriculum designed around business decision-making processes. After learning basic concepts, students enrolled in the accelerated MBA program follow a two-phase approach: Formulation and Implementation. The Formulation phase shows students how to identify business problems, recognize the key issues involved and develop solutions. The Implementation phase presents information on how to introduce solutions into the organization and evaluate results.
One-Year MBA Program Highlights
- Students attend classes on a full-time basis during the day for the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- The program starts in late August and concludes in mid-August of the following year.
- Dedicated classroom, available to students 24 hours a day.
- Professional Leadership Series - students interact with guest speakers from the business community, either on campus or during corporate tours.
- National and International Internships are available.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about the graduate programs at Canisius College.