Graduate Business Scholarship Application
|Fall Semester||July 1|
|Spring Semester||January 1|
Scholarships in the Graduate School of Business provide financial assistance to students of high promise who demonstrate significant potential to benefit from a graduate education.
- An admitted new student or current student that has completed all admission requirements (including completion of the GMAT)
- A student cannot receive more than a 50% tuition subsidiary from a source other than family
- A student must maintain a 3.0 or above grade point average
- A student must receive a minimum grade of B in their Graduate Business Courses
- A part-time student must be registered for at least 3 credit hours a semester
- Bernard L. Martin, R. John Oishei Scholarship, Peter & Elizabeth C. Tower Endowed Scholarship, and Master Business Alumni Association require U.S. Citizenship
Complete and submit the application form, essay, resume, and two letters of recommendation. Application and essay must be sent electronically to GraduBus@canisius.edu. Letters of recommendation can be sent electronically or by mail to: MBA Office, Canisius College, 2001 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14208.
Only Electronic Applications Will Be Considered
Essay must include the following:
- Demonstrate financial need, academic ability, personal qualities, and leadership abilities
- Describe how you will benefit from a Canisius Graduate Business Degree and how this will prepare you to be a leader in the business world and community
*Only one application needs to be submitted and will be reviewed for all applicable scholarships.