Public Safety strongly recommends that all crimes and emergency situations which occur on campus or in the campus area be immediately reported. To report an incident:
- Call the Department of Public Safety from an on-campus telephone at 711 or Ext. 2330, or
- Call from an off-campus telephone call (716) 888-2330, or
- Visit the Public Safety Office in the lower level of Bosch Residence Hall.
Dispatchers are on duty 24 hours a day to take your call and dispatch Public Safety officers to investigate.
In addition, a number of well marked exterior blue-light telephones are located throughout the campus. They can be used to report a criminal incident, fire or any other type of emergency. To report crimes and incidents off-campus, please contact the law enforcement agency serving the area. If the victim of a crime on campus or in the campus area would like to report the incident confidentially, one of the following offices may be contacted:
- Counseling Center Ext. 2620
- Campus Ministry Ext. 2420
If it is determined that the circumstances of the crime pose a danger to other members of the campus community, then general information about the incident may be released to Public Safety or other members of the campus community.