Room Condition Reports

All resident students are required to submit a Room Condition Report (RCR) when checking in and out of campus housing.  This is to be sure that you are not subject to fines for damage that may have been done to the room prior to you moving in. Each resident within the apartment or room should submit an online RCR. To submit the report, simply click on the link above your residence hall and complete the form.

Room/Suite RCR Apartment RCR
Bosch Hall Delavan Townhouses
Frisch Hall Main-Delavan Apartments
Dugan Hall Village Townhouses
Campion Hall Main-Humboldt Apartments
George Martin Hall Griffin Hall

For questions regarding the Room Condition Reports please contact the Residence Life office at