The College Student Personnel Administration (CSPA) program accepts applications on a rolling admissions basis with specific decision deadlines.
- Complete applications are reviewed by the admissions committee on October 1, November 1, December 1, January 1 and February 1.
- Students are notified of the admissions decision within two weeks, of their review date.
- Incomplete applications will be held until the next monthly review date.
Applicants who apply after February 1st are not eligible for Assistantship Day. Applications received after February 1st will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Application for admission to the program is open to any qualified holder of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university regardless of undergraduate field of study. Applicants must meet the general requirements for admission to graduate work in the School of Education and Human Services.
As an applicant for admission, you must present evidence of your ability to participate successfully in a graduate-level academic endeavor. In order to be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A complete application for admission to graduate study at Canisius College.
- One official undergraduate transcript from each institution attended with the degree posted from the degree granting institution. You must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning to be considered for admission with a minimum G.P.A. of 2.75, 3.0 in major courses.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty or student affairs practitioners.
All materials should be addressed to:
Graduate Admissions Office (LY-120)
2001 Main Street,
Buffalo, New York 14208
Address questions about the program to:
Dr. Sandra Estanek, Director of the College Student Personnel Administration Program at email@example.com or by phone at (716) 888-2760.