Master's in Communication & Leadership
Leaders in the 21st century must have the ability to effectively communicate ideas with the conviction and power to inspire and motivate. Leaders foster creativity and promote collaboration to effectively achieve goals. The Master’s in Communication and Leadership program is designed to provide students the resources to refine these skills for competitive advantage in the workplace.
- Leaders of Fortune 500 companies cite communication as their most important function, spending 70-80 percent of their efforts communicating.
- A growing number of CEOs point to organizational effectiveness, intellectual capital and people as critical elements required to compete and survive in today’s global economy.
A Degree in Communication & Leadership Will Develop a Student’s Ability to:
- Think critically when communicating expectations and goals
- Bridge relationship networks
- Influence and motivate others within an organizational setting.
- Collaborate effectively
- Develop communication and leadership frameworks and capabilities that you can use throughout your career
Contact us today to learn more about our graduate programs.