Communication & Leadership Admissions Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a 300 word essay.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
- GRE or GMAT score report.
- Submit other information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances Form.
- A transcript evaluation (1 official copy) from a service such as World Education Services (WES) which converts your degree into U.S. equivalents
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score, or a CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) score.
|TOEFL||79 IBT or 550 PBT|
Students from Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are waived from the language proficiency requirement.
Student who completed a 4 year degree (on campus) at a U.S. college/university are waived from the language proficiency requirement.
The Admissions Committee recognizes that some applicants wish to begin the program prior to taking the GRE. A candidate whose QPA is 3.00 or higher may be admitted to the program as a non-matriculating student for one academic semester. A student may take no more than twelve semester hours of course work on a non-matriculating basis.
Eligible students may enter in the fall, spring or summer semester. Preferred consideration will be given to those who complete the application process by June 15 for the fall, November 15 for the spring and April 15 for the summer.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.