- Complete an application form.
- Have your GRE scores forwarded directly from the testing service (learn more about our GMAT/GRE test prep courses).
- International students must have TOEFL scores forwarded directly from the testing service
- International Students must also complete the Certification of Finances
- Provide one official transcript of all college work
- Submit other information as requested by the Admissions Committee
The Admissions Committee evaluates applicants on the basis of academic records with a minimum undergraduate GPA 3.0, scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and the likelihood of successful program completion.
The Admissions Committee recognizes that an applicant's background and experience may enhance one's ability to succeed in this program. Those individuals who wish to have these experiences considered in the admission decision may submit letters of reference and/or information pertaining to such experience with the application form.
The Admissions Committee recognizes that some applicants wish to begin the program prior to taking the GRE. A candidate whose QPA is 3.00 or higher may be admitted to the program as a non-matriculating student for one academic semester. A student may take no more than twelve semester hours of course work on a non-matriculating basis.
Eligible students may enter in the fall, spring or summer semester. Preferred consideration will be given to those who complete the application process by June 15 for the fall, November 15 for the spring and April 15 for the summer.
- Certified English translations must accompany official undergraduate transcripts
- Official TOEFL score report
- Completed Certification of Finance Form, along with any necessary bank statements or sponsor affidavits, to secure a student visa
To receive the MS degree, students must complete the 36-credit program with at least a 3.0 Q.P.A.