Online Master’s in
Community & School Health
Master's in Community & School Health
The School of Education's online Master's in Community and School Health program is designed for school nurses, social workers, counselors, psychologists, and others with a bachelor’s degree and the appropriate science and health background. The program is ideal for working professionals who need to balance work, family and a continuing education, since it can be completed entirely online.
Graduates of the Master's in Community & School Health program will:
- Have excellent knowledge surrounding health education, health services, psychological and social services, health promotion, and family and community involvement.
- Be well-prepared to participate in the development of policy within the work place, as well as healthcare systems at the community, state or national level.
Upon completion of the Master's in Community and School Health program, graduates will be prepared for positions as:
- Nursing/Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Health Policy Application
- School, Corporate, and Public Health Education and Wellness Programming
*This program is part of the Office of Professional Studies.
Prior Learning Assessment
The Office of Professional Studies at Canisius College acknowledges and rewards students for skills, knowledge or competencies gained through work experience.