& School Health
To be considered for admission to Canisius College's Online Community and School Health program, candidates are required to submit the following items:
- Completion of the graduate admissions application
- Submission of one (1) official undergraduate transcript showing completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (or a GPA of 2.5 or above with 3 years of relevant work experience).
- Submission of two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submission of a current resume
- Provide a statement of purpose of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Community and School Health at Canisius College. The statement may be submitted in the essay section of the graduate application.
Applying to the Program
Applications are processed on a rolling basis and are considered as they are received for each of our terms. We recommend submitting all material required for admission at least 30 days prior to the start of the term you wish to begin. Earlier application will ensure the best scheduling options, as some course sections may become unavailable.
Terms are 8 weeks in length with two start dates in both the fall (late August and mid-October) and spring (mid-January and mid-March) semesters.