& School Health
Master's in Community & School Health
The Online Master's in Community and School Health program is designed for nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, counselors, psychologists, and others with a bachelor’s degree and the appropriate science and health background. The program is ideal for working professionals who need to balance work, family and a continuing education, since it can be completed entirely online.
Graduates of the Master's in Community & School Health program will
- Have excellent knowledge surrounding health education, physical education, health services, nutrition services, counseling, psychological and social services, health promotion, and family and community involvement.
- Be well-prepared to participate in the development of policy within the work place, as well as healthcare systems at the community, state or national level.
Upon completion of the Master's in Community and School Health program, graduates will be prepared for positions as:
- Senior clinicians
- Nursing / healthcare administrators
- Clinical nurse educators
- Healthcare managers and leaders
- Health policy application specialists
Prior Learning Assessment
The Office of Professional Studies at Canisius College acknowledges and rewards students for skills, knowledge or competencies gained through work experience.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about the graduate programs at Canisius College.