Learning Goals & Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Majors will develop a computational solution to a problem over the entire software lifecycle.
- Objective A: Translate a problem description to a formal representation;
- Objective B: Implement, justify and test acceptable computational solutions;
- Objective C: Trace and analyze algorithms.
Student Learning Goal 2
Majors will know the foundations of computing.
- Objective A: Identify and describe the limits of computational power;
- Objective B: Perform Boolean logic;
- Objective C: Describe the operational details of computer systems.