Center for Professional Development
Presenting at the Executive Level
June 11, 2014 from 9am - 4pm
Are your ideas and projects getting through to senior leaders? Here's how this one-day program can help!
- Speak, present and communicate with poise, power and persuasion
- The elements that make up a good executive presentation
- Learn to speak and to think with great clarity and purpose to emphasize key ideas
- Shape and organize your presentation to persuade and get results
- Understanding senior management decision makers
- Understanding the language of senior leaders
- What senior decision makers want from you
- How to deliver your message with power
Critical Skills Gap
When asked what skills and leadership qualities managers desire most in top level employees, there is always a common answer: effective communication, the ability to think critically, the ability to work well in teams and a sense of creativity that can inspire others.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaboration & Team Building
- Creativity & Innovation
Continuous Process Improvement
In today’s competitive marketplace, customers have more choices than ever before. If we are to keep our customers, we must continually improve our processes to be as responsive and as cost effective as possible
- Lean Principles Certificate Program
- Project Management Applied
- Project Management Certification Prep Course (PMI)
A 10-week management development program that cultivates a fundamental understanding of the primary functions of operations management.
Creativity & Innovation
This program helps leaders build a capacity for creativity and innovation so that they are better able to implement innovative ideas into existing business models and future product developments.
Human Resource Management
- HR - 101
- HR Breakfast Briefings
- SHRM Essentials of HR Management
- SHRM Certification Prep Course
- SHRM Global Learning System Certification Prep Course
- Strategic Planning for HR Professionals
Sales & Service Professionals
Through a series of workshops and networking events, this program will extend young professionals outside their comfort zone's in order to develop the necessary leadership and communication skills that are essential in today's business environment.
Online Program of the Month!
A large part of a manager's job involves getting things done through other people, and this course will help you understand how to influence and direct other people's performance.