GMAT Test Preparation Course
A flexible, 5-week review course preparing you for the GMAT exam
This 30-hour preparatory course offers a comprehensive review that focuses on strengthening test-taking skills and increasing confidence by:
- Familiarizing students with question types specific to the exam
- Teaching logical, rhetorical, and mathematical problem-solving techniques
- Teaching essential grammatical and mathematical concepts and techniques in application to real test problems
- Identifying the specific problems posed by the exam, and analyzing common test-taking errors
- Improving performance and reducing test anxiety through practice testing
A 30-hour course spread over 5 weeks on Wednesdays & Saturdays. There are 4 test prep sessions in a calendar year.
- Wednesdays: 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|Session 1:||September 11 - October 12, 2013||
|Session 2:||January 8 - February 8, 2014|
|Session 3:||March 5 - April 5, 2014|
|Session 4:||April 30 - May 31, 2014|
Graduate Application Essay Workshop
One of the most important components of your graduate application is the essay. This is your opportunity to set yourself apart from the hundreds of other applicants who have comparable grades and test scores. It’s also the portion of your application that admissions offices use to determine who you are as an individual and whether you would fit well within the University.
In this workshop participants will be offered comprehensive instruction in
the fundamentals of a successful essay, along with an individualized look at personal goals and strengths to produce a highly effective and distinctive admissions essay.
Saturdays, 2–4 p.m.