Learning Goals & Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Majors will design and construct effective messages through the use of digital tools.
Student work will:
- Objective A: Show awareness of “target audience” or demographic;
- Objective B: Exhibit control of focal point and control of visual attention of audience;
- Objective C: Exhibit clarity in communication, visual impact, aesthetic appeal;
- Objective D: Exhibit understanding of how to present portfolio and discuss his/her work.
Student Learning Goal 2
Majors will evince technical prowess in digital media.
- Objective A: Execute a project that makes optimal use of software, coding/programming languages, and platforms;
- Objective B: Carry out basic tasks in a wide variety of digital media areas, including interactive design, digital video and audio editing, graphic manipulation, digital illustration, digital typography, 3-d modeling and animation;
- Objective C: Understand and be able to define concepts and terminology pertaining to a wide variety of digital media areas.