Differentiated Instruction Admission Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a 300 word essay.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Evidence of teaching certification.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
Program Start Dates
New graduate students are admitted three times a year: Spring (January), Summer (May-June) and Fall (late August). There are no deadlines for applying, we operate on a rolling admissions basis.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances Form.
- A transcript evaluation (1 official copy) from a service such as World Education Services (WES) which converts your degree into U.S. equivalents
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score, or a CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) score.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.