Differentiated Instruction Admission Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a 300 word essay.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process. Applicants for the Fall 2015 semester and beyond will be required to have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA. Applicants who have below a 3.0 GPA but between 2.7-2.99 will be required to submit GRE or MAT test scores and will be subjected to additional review. More information about the GRE can be found here www.gre.org and the MAT can be found here www.milleranalogies.com.
- Evidence of teaching certification.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
Program Start Dates
New graduate students are admitted three times a year: Spring (January), Summer (May-June) and Fall (late August). There are no deadlines for applying, we operate on a rolling admissions basis.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances Form.
- International students who have completed university coursework outside the U.S. and Canada are required to have their transcripts and degrees evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score, or a CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) score.
|TOEFL||79 IBT or 550 PBT|
- Students from Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are waived from the language proficiency requirement.
- Student who completed a 4 year degree (on campus) at a U.S. college/university are waived from the language proficiency requirement.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.