Online Master's in
& Emerging Media
INSPIRING TEACHERS TO USE TECHNOLOGY IN INSPIRING WAYS
The Education Technologies and Emerging Media programs are innovative and fully online.These programs are designed to teach students how to use technology in the classroom in a purposeful way to enrich and enhance learning and motivate their students.
Canisius offers two graduate degrees and one certificate option:
- Master’s Degree in Education Technologies - leads to New York State certification as an Educational Technology Specialist. Focuses on the purposeful use of technology for teaching and learning. A major emphasis is on the application of technologies for content literacy. Students are given the opportunity to apply major projects and papers to their current work or desired professional goals.
- Master’s Degree in Education Technologies - not leading to New York State certification. Designed for those who will deliver online courses and programs both within a formal educational setting and in training environments outside of education. Students are given the opportunity to apply major projects and papers to their current work or desired professional goals.
- Education Technologies Advanced Certificate - not leading to New York State certification. Enhances the instructional strategies of instructors in higher education, primary and secondary school teachers, and trainers outside of education. The four courses required may be completed in as little as 16 weeks.
- Learn about iPad technology, Chromebooks, Socratic, Edmodo, Quizlet, and more
- All grades levels and content areas
- Fully online
- Master's degree or Certificate program
- Complete your practicum requirements for New York State certification in your local area
- Eight week classes allow you to complete the program in as little as 15 months