Become a Change Agent in Pre K-12 Educational Administration
Serving as a PreK-12 leader within a school organization is one of the most demanding and rewarding careers. The Educational Leadership and Supervision Program at Canisius is designed for PreK-12 teachers who want to develop skills that prepare them to become agents for change in their schools and districts.
The Educational Leadership and Supervision Program is ideal for educators who aspire to be principals, assistant principals, district level administrators, state department of education officials, and leaders at school sites. As a school leader, one has the opportunity to shape the lives of learners of all ages.
Students in the Educational Leadership and Supervision will:
- Learn to successfully manage the challenges of curriculum development
- Be able to interpreting and use test results
- Feel confident interacting with the community
- Learn to lead other teachers to achieve school goals
Two Program and Format Options
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Supervision
- Advanced Certificates in School Building Leader or School Building Leader & School District Leader
Contact us today to learn more about our graduate programs.