Educational Leadership Admission Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a writing sample describing at least three reasons why you wish to pursue a career in Educational Leadership. The writing sample may be submitted in response to the essay section.
- Official Master's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Submission of a Verification of Teaching/Pupil Personnel Experience Form (PDF) or NYS Professional Certification which requires three (3) years of successful full-time teaching and/or pupil personnel service experience in Pre K-12 schools.
- Submission of three (3) Recommendation Forms (PDF) or letters of recommendation from professional educators, one of whom must be a certified school administrator familiar with the applicants work as a professional educator.
Applicants may be required to conduct an interview with the program director or his/her designee.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis, with the exception of Anthrozoology and College Student Personnel
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.