Educational Leadership Admission Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a writing sample describing at least three reasons why you wish to pursue a career in Educational Leadership. The writing sample may be submitted in response to the essay section.
- Official Master's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process. Applicants for the Fall 2015 semester and beyond will be required to have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA. Applicants who have below a 3.0 GPA but between 2.7-2.99 will be required to submit GRE or MAT test scores and will be subjected to additional review. More information about the GRE can be found here www.gre.org and the MAT can be found here www.milleranalogies.com.
- Submission of a Verification of Teaching/Pupil Personnel Experience Form (PDF) or NYS Professional Certification which requires three (3) years of successful full-time teaching and/or pupil personnel service experience in Pre K-12 schools.
- Submission of three (3) Recommendation Forms (PDF) or letters of recommendation from professional educators, one of whom must be a certified school administrator familiar with the applicants work as a professional educator.
Applicants may be required to conduct an interview with the program director or his/her designee.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.