Master's in Physical Education Admission Requirements
The following items are required for admission to the Physical Education Masters Degree programs:
- Completion of the Graduate Admissions Application
- Submission of one official college and/or university transcript(s) showing completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Evidence of teaching certification (not required for initial certification candidates)
- Submission of two (2) letters of recommendation from academic or work related sources
- Canadian students enrolled in campus based programs must also provide:
- Completed Certification of Finances form. Print and complete the Certification of Finances Form.
- High school transcripts; if needed to document OAC/Grade 13 credits.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis as they are received for each of our start terms. Although most programs do not have deadlines, we recommend submitting all application materials at least 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin. Earlier application is encouraged and will ensure the best scheduling options since some course sections may become unavailable.
When possible, we recommend collecting all materials and sending to us in one package, e.g., transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.
Graduate Admissions Office (Lyons 120)
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208