Health & Human Performance Admissions Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a statement of purpose of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Health and Human Performance at Canisius College. The statement may be submitted in the essay section.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
- Phone or face-to-face interview with the program director, or his representative.
- Provide evidence of sufficient college-level coursework in the areas of anatomy and physiology, kinesiology, nutrition, and exercise physiology. Students who do not meet prerequisites may be required to complete additional undergraduate coursework.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Current Resume
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances Form.
- International students who have completed university coursework outside the U.S. and Canada are required to have their transcripts and degrees evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score, or a CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) score.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.