- Completion of the graduate admissions application.
- Submission of one (1) official transcript from each college/university attended.
- Proof of baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
- Submission of two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Provide a statement of purpose of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Health Information Technology at Canisius College. The statement may be submitted in the essay section of the graduate application.
- Submission of a current resume.
Applying to the Program
Applications are processed on a rolling basis and are considered as they are received for each of our terms. We recommend submitting all material required for admission at least 30 days prior to the start of the term you wish to begin. Earlier application will ensure the best scheduling options, as some course sections may become unavailable.
The online application can be submitted for free.