Learning Goals & Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Students will analyze the international environments in which businesses operate.
- Objective A: Examine the elements of societal culture, especially ethics and social responsibility;
- Objective B: Identify the critical aspects of the external environment that must be modified when expanding from a domestic to an international market;
- Objective C: Integrate the complex aspects of the international environment into a cohesive decision model.
Student Learning Goal 2
Students will solve problems related to international competition.
- Objective A: Find, analyze, and apply international data;
- Objective B: Perform international marketing screening processes;
- Objective C: Apply models for analyzing competitive positioning in order to develop international market opportunities.