JUSTICE iPad Loan Program
Are you an early childhood, childhood, special education or adolescent education major?
If so, the JUSTICE Project has purchased iPads that are available for YOUR use! These iPads are also available to professors in the School of Education community. Teaching candidates and professors may use the iPads for the following:
- School related research
- Instruction with students during field experiences
Create an Apple iTunes account without a credit card. Click here for details.
How many iPads are available?
There are 30 iPads total that are available for check-out.
- 20 iPads are iPad 2s
- 10 are iPad 3s
- All iPads are available for a 4 week checkout period.
- iPads are available on a first come, first serve basis.
How do I check out an iPad?
It is a very easy process. Follow these steps below:
1. Come down to our new office location. We are now located in the library in the old instructional room by the ITS Help Desk. You must have proper identification on you (Canisius College Student ID card) in order to check out an iPad/technology equipment. The staff will have an updated list of students/faculty who are approved for equipment borrowing.
2. You will be required to complete a Reason for Request form along with an iPad User Agreement form. Once they are completed you may sign out an iPad. iPads are now available for a 4 week sign out period. You may email our grad assistant, Heather Ward at email@example.com to inquire about the availability of iPads. They are administered on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Upon returning your iPad you will be asked to complete a feedback form. Once completed your iPad will be checked in.
Please note that iPads can only be signed in and sign out during our office hours. There will be no exceptions. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:30 am-7:00 pm
Wednesday: 3:30 pm-7:00 pm
Thursday: 3:30 pm-7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Have any questions?
Contact JUSTICE Project faculty member Dr. Kristin Kurtzworth-Keen at email@example.com or graduate assistant Heather Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org . The JUSTICE Project will be happy to answer any question you may have about checking out equipment!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to use the latest addition to the world of educational technology! It is an outstanding tool that can be used to address a wide range of student needs at all grade levels!